Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Three Towers

A relaxing morning spent around the lodge today as Max seems to have a touch of sunstroke and needs lots of rest, he is sleeping a lot, almost 22 hours in the last 30.  Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow - it is our last night here and tomorrow e plan a birdwatching excursion before we leave after lunch.

We (I) have had a fabulous day.  Went to a Quincho ( a bbq unlike any other I have been to) and than a 6 km walk to a vantage point to look at the Towers del Paine.   We have been looking at images of these towers for over 12 months and Max was too unwell to walk it.  They are awe inspiring and it was such a lovely walk across rolling hills in the sunshine.

I will write more about today later on, off to look after my man.

Caroline and me in front of the towers

No comments:

Post a Comment