Monday, February 16, 2015

Business Class... The only way to fly!

We begin our trip sipping champagne in the Emirates lounge, waiting for the giant Airbus 380 to take on passengers. Part of the package with the ticket is a limousine service, so a lovely black merc picked us up about 5.30 and it has been smooth sailing since we shut our front door.

A few hours ago I was wet and muddy, trying to finish the garden and edges and weeding off between showers of rain.

Our seat is fabulous, max can't even reach his feet out to touch the seat in front, I can't touch the seat in front unless I unbuckle my seat belt and move forward in the seat! All that, your own mini bar, large tv, seats that recline to be totally flat (yes I did get a good 8 hours sleep) and a bar at the end of the seating where you can spend some time away from your seat. So civilised!


1 comment: